2014 Division Ambassador(s)
Comments Off on 2014 Division Ambassador(s)Posted in CareersJan 2, 2014
Espnaol| Faith | Food & Water | Green | Heroes | Kids| Medical | Relief | Wellness | Women
Reporting directly to the CEO, a HumaniTV Division Ambassador’s primary role is to be the public face of their division during the elected term period – typically Jan 1 – Dec 31. Division Presidents assume an active (part-time) leadership role, tasked with actively advancing the health, market visibility, reach, and growth of their division, while advancing operational objectives in a manner consistent with HumaniTV’s compass, organizational and divisional missions. THIS IS CURRENTLY AN ELECTED VOLUNTEER POSITION.
One (1) Year (January 1st – December 31st)
A Division Ambassador may never serve for more than (2) consecutive terms, and is otherwise not restricted from the number of terms they may serve.
HumaniTV Division Ambassadors are requested to serve a minimum of ten (10) hours monthly in the duties defined herein.
We recognize some will do more, but that is not required or expected. HumaniTV full-time staff members are tasked with supporting a lion’s share of work and follow up activities for division Presidents.
Roles & Responsibilities:
OWN THE HUMANITV MISSION:
- Consistently promote and advance shared missions and help develop and improve operational standards, controls, and policies in a manner consistent with HumaniTV’s mission, means, motive and marketplace.
- Ensure division is “relevant” to it’s audience delivering dynamic on-target content by monitoring activity and marketplace to define and refine vision, direction and strategy.
OWN HUMANITV METHODS & MESSAGE:
- Division Presidents must be committed to leading, learning and serving in technically apt ways that display knowledge and proficiency of the organizations technology and media presence and mission.
- At a minimum, follow all HumaniTV Social Media channels & actively like & share content aligned with your own passions and areas of responsibility
- Actively contribute to division’s media pulse weekly.
DRIVE REACH & RESULTS:
- Advance divisional/brand reach through consistent growth of online media: NEW LIKES, FOLLOWS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, and Partnerships.
- Identify and engage prospective partner organizations (NPOs, NGOs, Individuals, Enterprises, etc…) to ensure constant recruitment, growth, and sustainability of Divisional revenue objectives: Channel subscribers, Video content, Advertisers, Spotlight organizations, Audience.
BE A LEADER:
- Provide pro-active leadership and mentoring for HumaniTV partner organizations, customers and HumaniTV support staff.
- Provide feedback and input as to the performance of the overall HumaniTV organization, board, management and staff.
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure HumaniTV’s compliance with relevant laws and regulations relevant to your divisional focus and practice.
- Support the HumaniTV board and management, without intruding in their respective roles and authority.
- Ask strategic questions and provide candid advice and perspective regarding the organization’s health and effectiveness and the marketplace environment, without compromising management’s authority.
Division Ambassador applications will be accepted and interviews conducted by HumniTV’s CEO and Senior Leadership Team. Nominations will then be made to the Board of Directors for election. Candidates will be notified of the result immediately following this process.
Interested Parties please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org